Tag Heuer F1 Watch Terms of Play
These are the rules you agree to when you take part in any of our competitions.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary to enter the promotion. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between then and 23.59GMT on the 17th of December 2020 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit https://drivetribe.com/competitions/PT75rENoTNegM4C2cwV3CA and answer correctly the question you are presented with, select the number of tickets you want and purchase them. If you answer the question correctly, you will then be entered into the prize draw.
5. There are a maximum of 4,856 tickets available for this draw. Any payments that are inadvertently accepted beyond this number of tickets will be fully refunded to the entrant within 10 working days and the entrant’s entry will not be submitted into the draw and will be deemed invalid. ,Please note that your entry will be automatically cancelled if any payment by you is charged back or otherwise reversed. Entrants are not deemed to have entered the promotion until they have paid and received confirmation from us that their payment has been received.
6. Entrants are responsible for supplying us with accurate contact details.
7. The decision as to what constitutes the correct answer is the sole discretion of the Promoter, and the Promoter’s decision in all matters is final.
8. The Prize: One winner will win a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Gulf Chronograph Special Edition Mens Watch. Colour: Blue, Case Size: 43mm, Material: Steel.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winner will be asked to prove they meet the eligibility criteria and are a, resident of the UK by providing a valid proof of ID and address before the prize, is awarded – accepted forms of proof will be either a Passport, a driving licence, or a picture ID and a bill showing the full name and UK address of residency of the winner.
b. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
c. Any pictures depicting the prizes in any media are indicative only and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
d. The Promoter is not liable for third party products and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions (where applicable).
e. The Promoter is not liable for any Prizes once distributed/dispatched to the winner and the Promoter will not be responsible for any Prizes not received, broken or lost in transit (where applicable).
10. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period for each Promotion.
11. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the telephone number or email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection for each Promotion and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance:
a. The winner/s will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery or fulfilment of the Prize.
b. In the unlikely event that a winner doesn’t receive notification about arranging their Prize/Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner/s will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
c. The winner will be required to send a copy of their proof of eligibility, stating their name and UK address of residency (with any accepted form of proof as outlined in clause 9a) to the Promoter, before any Prize will be paid or delivered. Any failure to meet these obligations may result in the winner being disqualified and the Promoter choosing an alternate winner.
13. If the Promoter decides, the potential ticket winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check or to provide suitable information to answer questions to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or reflect unfavourably on the promotion as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. This will include all relevant banning orders or related incidents regarding the winner at any venue as required by the government, the police or relevant law enforcement agencies or organisations. Part of this process may also include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
14. The winner will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity i.e. provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion and in identifying them as a winner of a Promotion. The winner has the right to refuse this without impacting their eligibility for their prize.
15. Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any other form of compensation or monetary value. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that the promotion is cancelled, all entrants who have purchased a ticket through the website shall be refunded their entry fee.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to their website.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: DriveTribe Limited, DriveTribe, The Light Box, 111, Power Rd, London W4 5PY