The Morris Cowley was first introduced in 1915, and the initial styling (as seen here) was affectionately called the Bullnose, for the shape of the radiator cover
Initially released with an engine built by Continental, there was an updated Cowley for 1919 which had an engine made by the British branch of the French Hotchkiss company - essentially a copy of the early Continental unit which was no longer being made.
By 1926 the engine was an 1802cc in-line 4 cylinder.
About 150,000 of these were made!
Models bearing the Cowley name continued in various guises until 1962 - and that's another story!