Released in 1952, the RME used the long-established 1.5 L four and featured a fully hydraulic braking system. The body had a large rear window with curved glass (not common in the era)
The RME was discontinued in 1955.
An RME tested by The Motor magazine in 1952 had a top speed of 75 mph (121 km/h) and could accelerate from 0–60 mph (97 km/h) in 29.5 seconds. A fuel consumption of 24.2 miles per imperial gallon (11.7 L/100 km; 20.2 mpg‑US) was recorded. The test car cost £1,339 including taxes.