35 Amazing Cars at SEMA 2018 You Might Have Missed
With a total of nearly 1,600 Cars at the event, here is a handful of some of our Favorites!
5 days of just pure car porn is what SEMA is all about. The latest, greatest, and iconic builds covered the entire area of the Las Vegas Convention Center - and after 12 miles of walking, we hunted down a few of our favorites. Check them out!
1. The Guac-Zilla GTR
2. The Original Hoonicorn
3. The Return of a Legend - The Supra!
4. Larry Chen's Toyota Video Car!
5. The All New Color from Chevrolet - Lightening Green!
6. An up close look of the 2019 Ford GT
7. Mr. Cherry Bomb
8. The Hell Taxi
9. Race Service + Rotiform BMW!
10. An Unknown Drifting King
11. IT'S A PAINT JOB!! (Seriously, it's paint!)
12. A Slammed 2018 Lexus LC
13. The Clinched Widebody Mustang GT
14. BMW Performance Driving School doing a Demo
15. Hoonicorn 2.0 (Truck Edition)
16. One of the Original GodZillas
17. 2015 Chevrolet Camaro - Red Demon
18. Up Close look of the newest Pagani Huarya
19. B is for Build's 240z with a BMW V10 Motor
20. F7LTHY CREW's Tiffany Blue Lamborghini
21. Custom Built Rat Rod
22. SpeedVegas's Demo Truck
23. Star Wars Themed Cadalliac Escalade
24. Rebuilt 2nd Generation Camaro
25. Dom's Charger from the new Fast and Furious
26. 1960 Cadillac Coupe Calif. Twin Turbo and Bagged
27. Mr. Rolls
28. The "WorkForIt" Truck
29. The Trans-Am Retrofit Body Kit on a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro
30. F7LTHY CREW's Liberty Walk NSX
31. The Porsche Queen of SEMA
32. Complete Custom's Amazing Wrap on their Jeep
33. Ford Performance Racing School's Mustang GT Demo Cars
34. Stage 3 Performance Widebody on a 2017 Camaro
35. Anderson Composite's Front End Swap on a 2018 Mustang GT
WHAT IS SEMA?
Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) is a week long event held in Las Vegas, Nevada that brings together manufacturers, builders, buyers, media, and many more together to go over the latest and greatest that is offered in the Automotive industry. Everyone from Car Manufactures to Car Care companies attend, however this event is NOT open to consumers. This is purely a B2B event - however, on the final day of SEMA, they open up a single lot and allow consumers to see the SEMA cars.