Are you a real car enthusiast?
What is the most important element of a car?
- Fuel Efficiency
Have you ever modified your car?
- I tweaked the engine
- I put on some visual mods
- Mods are a waste of money
- I would but i'm broke
Do people come to you when looking for a new car?
- Yes, and I already know what they should buy
- Yes, but I don't waste my time with that
- No, because I don't like talking about cars
- No, because they CLEARLY know better than me even though cars is all I talk about
Have you ever watched the Grand Tour?
- I rewatch it constantly
- I've watched a couple episodes
- I only watch the new Top Gear
- Why is there a picture of a goat?
Do you judge other motorists for their cars?
- I drive because I enjoy it, and I don't pay attention to others
- Why should I care what other people are driving?
- Just for their driving style, not their cars
How would you describe your driving style?
- Slow and safe
- Fun filled
- Fast but controlled
Can you drive a manual?
- I only drive manuals
- I can, but automatic is faster now
- No but I want to learn
- No why would I need to know that?
What is your opinion on speed cameras?
- They improve safety
- They make sure you are following the law
- They are annoying
- They are the work of Satan himself
Are you mechanically inclined?
- I know my way around an engine
- I can do simple maintenance things
- That is what the auto shop is for
- Why would you have to maintain your engine?
Final Question: Do you like cars?
- Only some cars (e.g JDM only or Pickup trucks only)
- I can appreciate all cars (except the Pontiac Aztec)
- My car gets me from A-B
- I prefer bicycles