Been awhile, but i'm back with my staggering racing quiz... sorry!
On Last Week's quiz, i mentioned that Ligier makes the chassis for F3 America. but who supplies the engine?
- Tatuus Cosworth
This absolute madlad won the Queensland Race in 2019, celebrated it with the most expensive burnout ever because he was:
- Fined by the race director
- Binned the car by the pit entrance
- Blew up right rear tires
- Killed the rear wheel bearings
- Broke the gearbox
In the same race, he got an additional fine of 10,000 Dollars because he brought what to the podium ceremony?
- His Girlfriend
- An Audience Member
- Wore a mocking t-shirt about rival teams
- His own champagne
- Made up news paper headline
Which one of these series listed below is not an F1 support series?
- Audi LMS Cup
- Porsche Carrera Cup
- Ferrari Challange
- V8 Supercars
This is the new 2020 Ginetta G61-LT-P3, Created for the LMP3 regulations. Question is what engine does it have
According to the 2020 FIA F2 regulations, the 620HP Mecachrome engine needs to be rebuild after:
- 12,000 km
- 10,000 km
- 8,000 km
- Up for the team to decide
- 15,000 km
In 2020, Prema competed in 5 Racing series. They unsurprisingly won 4 constructors champion, which one did they not win?
- Italian F4
- ADAC F4
- FIA F3
- FIA F2
- European Formula Regional
According to the 2021 BTCC Reg, Successful cars have to carry additional ballast. the ballast weight for 1st is:
According to the 2021 LMGTE regulations, which of these driver assist is allowed?
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Assisted Gearshift
- Automated Coasting
Which of these rules are not true in the 2021 LeMans Hypercar Regulations:
- The minimum weight of the gearbox must be 75kgs
- Only 7 forward gears is allowed
- Teams are allowed to put Traction Control device on the cars
- The weight of the engine must be a minimum of 165 kgs
- The rear diffuser design is restricted