BMw e30 - tarmac terrorist.
Its not often you see an old bmw e30 on the roads these days, let alone one this clean, and this f*cking quick.
Steven Foxall's absolutely glorious BMW E30 Turbo.
- 1983 pre facelift 318 e30 coupe in black.
- Completely welded, smoothed and painted engine bay with wire tuck.
- m50b25tu engine. Race built with hx35 turbo charger. Approx 400bhp at 1 bar of boost.
- Semi solid engine and box mounts from SS Autowerks.
- Reinforced subframe
- rebuilt running gear, axels and subframes, shotted and blasted, poly bushed all round.
- Mishimoto rad switched fan
- Custom exhaust manifold.
- Custom intercooler
- Custom sump by hardknocks speedshop
- Vems management
- 3" downpipe and exhaust by hard knocks
- Switched Bosch 044 inline pump with Siemens 660cc injectors
- Hack engineering solid prop ring
- Z3 fast rack with pas delete
- bc coilovers on custom springs and custom top mounts from SS Autowerks
- Underside running gear completely rebuilt, shot blasted and power coated.
- 944 booster with braided lines all round.
- Schmidt th lines on semi slicks 16x9 and 9.5J
- 3.64 lsd rebuilt with Porsche plates for tighter lock
- Semi stripped interior,black headlining with sunroof, pole positions with recaro sliders and trs harnesses (harnesses supplied by Regal Autosport)
- Carpeted rear seat delete with half cage kind of clubsport spec
- Stack gauges
- Z3 shifter and linkage with Delrin knob
Very, very tidy engine bay. Perfect custom fabrication work by HardKnock Speedshop.
Those 80's interiors. There's nothing better!
The way she sits is perfect.