Can you name these famous Top Gear Cars?
Starting off at Series 1 here. What did Top Gear do with this Rover? Hint: What British Film Was Released in 2002?
- Harry Potter car on a budget
- James Bond car on a budget.
- Jackass on a budget.
- Fast and the Furious Car on a budget
Ah, the Old Top Gear Jag. What Challenge was the old girl used in?
- Does stripping a car of trim make it go faster?
- Can a humble English Jag beat the best of the Supercars?
- Can the Stig get to 100 MPH on the runway of an aircraft carrier?
- Can a Jaguar Fly?
Oh my Word. What on earth happened to this old Pick Up?
- Can a car survive a jet engine winds?
- Is the Toyota Hilux a car that will drive anywhere?
- What happens when a car is rolled down a hill.
- How tough is a Toyota Hilux Pick Up
'Ello, Ello, Ello 'wat's dis Rozzers car den
- Lexus SC430
- Lexus LS400
- Lexus IS 200
- Lexus GS 430
Ahoy! Now what could old Capt. James May be doing aboard his sailing boat?
- Captain Slow being taken literally.
- How slow can man possibly travel?
- Could a car be a good source of transport of another sort?
- Sailing across the English Channel in an Amphibious Car.
Oh my word, what is that? It is the...
- Camping In A Car
- Renault Espace owner had to make to do with Vinyl
- Convertible People Carrier
Clarkson's Superb Small Car. What was it called
- NOT P50
The boy's attempt at building their own car. What was the name of this incredible machine. P.S Both the first and second
- The Hammerhead i Eagle Thrust
The conjoined twin limo, which couldn't be a more awkward car if I'm honest. What were the two cars used to create it.
- SAAB 9000
- Alfa Romeo 166
- Audi S8
- Alfa 156
- SAAB 900
- Mercedes CLK
- Bentley Arnage