Can you name these quirky competitors in Motorsport?
What is the name of this yellow fruit in racing?
- Gillet Vertigo Race Car
- TVR Cerbera Race Car
- Vauxhall VX220 Compact Race Car
- Trumpchi GA8 GT3
This truck may not have 'picked up' many trophies, but what is it called?
- Holden Ute Touring Car
- SsangYong Musso Race Truck
- Great Wall Steed Touring Car
- Daewoo Matiz (Large Rear-End Edition)
Quite literally, what even is this thing's name?
- Jaguar XK120 Steroidster
- Chevrolet Corvette 'Big Boy' Gasser
- '37 Ford Dragster
- Fiat Topolino Gasser
Identify this aircraft copycat
- Panoz DeltaWing
- Nissan DeltaWing
- Dassault DeltaWing
- Nissan Skinnyman GT-R
One for the fans - what car is this?
- Chaparral 2D
- West Coast Choppers 'Chopcar'
- Chaparral 2J
- Ford Probe LM Race Car
It's a Toyota, and a hybrid. But which one?
- Toyota Sienna Hybrid Slammed Touring Car
- Toyota Karen Race Kar
- Toyota Mirai GT4
- Toyota Prius Touring Car
Super Silhouette to the point that you can barely tell what it is - but what car is this?
- Mitsubishi Galant Super Silhouette
- Nissan Stanza PA10 Turbo
- Toyota Celica 80 Super Silhouette
- Daihatsu Midget Track Edition
One of many cars in the Gran Turismo franchise that sounded like a hoover - but what is the name of this car?
- Toyota Supra GT500
- Lexus RC F GT500
- Honda HSV-010
- Mitsubishi XR-PHEV
This should be an easy one. If you are particularly fond of Fiats, that is.
- Fiat Multipla Custom Track Car
- Fiat SocCAR Mom Concept Race Car
- Fiat Bubble GT
- Fiat Roomster Race Car
About the most sane car in this quiz. Can you name it?
- Corvette C3 Widebody Race Car
- Greenwood Corvette
- Greenwood IMSA Viper
- Chevrolet Split Window Stingray