Countdown to Le Mans EP5: 10 obscure questions about 24 Hours of Le Mans
Don't forget to share your results!
Will pushing your car around the circuit will count as a lap?
- Yes, it will!
- Yes, it will, but with penalties.
- No, it will not.
This driver has 30 Le Mans starts, 4 Daytona 24h wins, 6 Le Mans podiums, but not a single Le Mans win. Who is he?
- Stirling Moss
- Vic Elford
- Bob Wollek
- Mario Andretti
This Group C car shares its name with a plane. What is this car?
- Aston Martin Nimrod NRA/C2
- Spice Hurricane
- Sauber-Mercedes Lancaster
- YAK C01
How long does the average driver manage to sleep at Le Mans?
- Around 30 minutes
- 2 hours
- 4 hours
Among these 'inventions', which debuted at Le Mans?
- Ground effect aero
- Champagne spraying on victory lane :)
These two Cadillacs were the first to use ____ at Le Mans. What goes inside the blanks?
- Drinks bottles
- Heated steering wheel
- Two way radio
- Adjustable mirrors
Which of these racing classes never came to Le Mans?
- Touring cars
- IMSA GTP
- Super GT GT500
This action is perfectly legal in IMSA, while doing this at Le Mans will result in a penalty. What is this action?
- Changing bodywork panels without taking it into the garage.
- Overtaking using the pit exit line.
- Spinning the tires inside the pit.
- Radio communication with the team while entering the pits.
(Number of Bentley's LM wins) + (The year the Le Mans start was abandoned) + (The number of last year's winning car) = ?
Which of these cars were safety cars at Le Mans? (Multiple answers)
- C5 Corvette
- BMW M2
- Porsche 911 Turbo
- Audi R8