Did these cars ever make it to production?
Did this Cadillac Escala ever make it to production?
- Cadillac has already too many sedans, no.
- Yes it did, look how futuristic and elegant it was!
- I have no idea, they all look exactly the same to me.
What about BMW's Vision EfficientDynamics?
- Is that really what it went by?
- Is that not the I8?
- I've heard about how this might not actually be the I8...
This is a 1997 Mini ACV 30...
- ... which eventually became the modern Mini
- ... and that's as far as it goes
- ... it's hideous!
Did this Ford Shelby GR-1 ever become anything?
- Yes, the Ford GT
- I don't remember seeing anything like that in production form
- Did it become the next generation Viper?
Chevrolet Volt, reminds you of anything?
- Probably of the Chevrolet Volt
- Yes, that electric SUV Chevrolet introduced in 2010
- Reminds me of electricity.
You may not remember this Maserati Birdcage
- That's because it never made it to the production lines
- But we should!
- I know for a fact this made it to production only in (very) limited numbers
Built in the spirit to resurrect the Quattro
- Meaning it didn't hit production
- And then it became the RS3
- Before turning into the Audi A5
Bronco... that rings a bell. Did a production model follow up?