Discussing the ancient feud: Kia VS Hyundai. And in a very appropriate manner.

Aldi vs Lidl, Sweet vs Savoury, Green apples vs Red ones. Now the time has come for me to address my view on the Clash of the South Koreans.

Most of you will think you're already well aware of my answer, and therefore find little need to read on, but halt. Haste may decieve you, or something smart-sounding like that.

JK it's obviously Kia hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Excuse me for that, let me explain:

Looks are more important than most will admit:


Looks are a personal matter, which is delightful news to me, because no one can tell me I'm wrong if it's my choice, and then nobody argues, and nobody get's offended for once just because I tell them that Romania isn't even that cool anyway.

Kia take my visual biscuit anyday, because everything about Hyundai is good but so very boring. The Ioniq is disgusting, the Tucson is too streamline, the Kona is also disgusting but not as disgusting as the Ioniq, the i20 actually is better than the Rio but that's still 3-1. The Stinger isn't even rivalled and don't protest that with the i30n because they don't even compete. Anything else, oh yeah again the Santa Fe is cooler than the Sorento but we can gloss over that another time. The i10 is very cute but have you seen the little Picanto....I mean even the name is a winner. Let me show you my favourite from each brand:

The awesomely sporty looking i20.

The awesomely sporty looking i20.

The also awesomely sporty looking Stinger.

The also awesomely sporty looking Stinger.

And while many of you may actually give this victory to Hyundai, I don't. And this is my article so you Hyundai people can go get in your Kona and drive off Mount Everest. Drivetribe please don't cancel me it's not my fault it looks so ugly.


Is that a word....maybe. Anyway I've never driven a Hyundai and therefore the Kia drove a lot better. Point to them then.

Speeeeeed and power:

Is there a Hyundai that does 170mph.....no? Ok good that's that one sorted too then.

In case you haven't noticed I really don't know what I'm talking about but yeah please consider following me for more professional and very PG journalism like this.


Now if I am somehow not presuading you that Kia are better than the sensibles, how about we ask the experts. Do you like breaking down in the freezing cold and having to wait for the AA to come and collect you? No I didn't think so....take a look at this:

Read it and weep.

Read it and weep.

Now, we all want to know which is safer don't we?

Yes, now that I've checked I will allow us to find out:

Well there you have it, an unbiased source gave us all the info we need ladies and gents.

Also, are you 70?

Cuz if you aren't and you prefer Hyundai, then wow, what a loooooser.

See: People also ask.

See: People also ask.

See that, it shows us that 98% of all Hyundai cars sold worldwide are owned by over 70s. The other 2% are just weird.

And most importantly, which name is cooler?

Well as we've seen I am completely unbiased in this very mature discussion, but I have to say Kia is a much better name. What kind of name even is Hyundai? Some say High-un-die, some say Hyun-die, some say Hee-un-day, it's just too complicated. And all of them sound ridiculous anyway so it doesn't even matter.

So then. who is our winner?

Hmmm, that's a really tough one you know. But on this occasion, I truly believe it might be Kia ever so slightly. And there we are. I hope you learnt something very interesting and educational from this informative piece and maybe....just maybe...enjoyed it? It was fun to make anyway so idc really.

Kia: The power to surprise you with how much better they are than Hyundai.

Kia: The power to surprise you with how much better they are than Hyundai.

I didn't mean that please like and follow me.

Thank you as always good people.


Join In

Comments (38)

  • My parents had a Kia and we rented a Hyundai before, both good cars so they both get a point from me πŸ˜‚

      7 months ago
  • Did EuroNCAP not agree on safety 😝. Excellent article. Reminds me of Zebra Corner (Mahk) for some reason

      7 months ago
    • eh we can gloss over thatπŸ˜‚. Thank u Sam I love feedback (especially good feedback), and I am genuinely so happy that one cud ever try and and compare me with Mahk. Rlly thats so niceπŸ€­πŸ˜‰

        7 months ago
    • No problem! I just got some 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara vibes

        7 months ago
  • But what about the upcoming Ioniq 5 and Ioniq 6?!?

      7 months ago
  • I think Kia's design is all round better yes, but hyundai have just as good designs take the i20, the veloster and new tucson.

      7 months ago
  • Hyundai is garbage so I’ll go with Kia

      7 months ago