Do you know what makes these cars so interesting?
Good Luck! And don't forget to share your score in the comments!
What makes the Jaguar XJ220 so much different than anything else around?
- Gullwing Doors
- Pop-Down headlamps
- It's 1.63X longer than the largest Great White Shark
The Howmet TX is interesting in that...
- It was the only turbine-powered car to win a race
- It's body is mostly made of Cotton
- It was the first race car to have ever have a fitted windscreen wiper
We all love the Bentley Brooklands. Wait... why?
- The interior is stained with stain glass
- It is exactly half the length of a London Bus
- 11 cows were used for the interior
What (specifically) separates the Ferrari 250 GTO from any other car known?
- It is classified as a piece of art
- It's expensive
- You can only access the engine by jacking up the car
This one should be easy. Why does everyone love the Aston Martin DB5?
- James Bond, of course!
- Produced in Asia, badged in Britain
- Nobody has ever put a bumper sticker on one
What makes the Lancia 037 so unique?
- First rally car with more than 10 lights
- Last RWD rally car to win the WRC
- It was Lancias last road/rally car
Not only is the Jaguar XK-120 beautiful, but it was able to take this prized title home in the 1940's...
- Lightist road car ever produced
- The shortest car ever produced (in height)
- The fastest road car ever made
Ahh, the 1953 Corvette. Slow, heavy, and a bit ugly, but what else made it so interesting?
- It was only available in white with a red interior
- Its tires were larger than a man-hole cover
- The headlights were taken from a MGB
The Saab 99 Turbo. Why was that important again?
- Has a joystick for steering!
- It's air-conditioning came through the front of the windscreen!
- The first Turbo road car for the masses!
And finally... What was the Ford Pinto so notorious for?
- The glass would shatter every tome you hit a large bump
- It would catch on fire if someone rammed it in the back
- You had to pay extra for a mirror and back seats
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by This modified Mini JCW is an extreme hot hatch for the road and track
This fully restored 1971 Datsun 240Z just sold for over $100k Have you ever fancied an electrified classic? 1955 Willys Jeep restomod given the chassis and drivetrain from a Wrangler