Driver’s car explodes after he uses too much air freshener and lites up
Thankfully no one was injured
A man in England was lucky to escape with life after his car exploded when he lit a cigarette.
According to a BBC report, the driver had used “excessive” amounts of an aerosol air freshener before he lit up, which in turn caused the explosion. He was in traffic at the time and the subsequent blast blew out the windows of the car and crumpled the doors. While the man was uninjured, but the blast was so powerful windows at nearby businesses were damaged.