DriveTribe Confirmed as Media Partners for next month's London Classic Car Show.
DriveTribe have been confirmed as an official media partner at next month’s London Classic Car Show, taking place at London Excel 14-17 February at ExCel London
The event is a must attend family-day out for all classic car owners, collectors and fans. Now in its fifth year, key features of the Show include:
- The Grand Avenue – a parade of historically significant rarities and legendary icons fired up in a drive-past feast of sights, smells and noise
- The Italian Job – surviving cars from the epic 1969 Michael Caine movie, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year
- Television presenter and engineer, Edd China, star of Wheeler Dealers leads a showcase of the aero engine, looking back at an historic range of speed monsters inspired by aeronautical engineering
- Renowned car designer, Ian Callum, Jaguar’s Director of Design will receive the London Classic Car Show Icon award, as part of celebratory exhibition of his work at Jaguar, Ford and Aston Martin
- Television presenter and Classics expert Quentin Wilson provides a series of seminars on Smart Buys, with insider tips on the classic market and how to choose wisely
Commenting on the media partnership, Jonathan Morris CEO of DriveTribe said “ the classics area of DriveTribe is an immensely popular part of our platform attracting well in excess of 1.5m unique visitors each month. Every conceivable genre seems to have a Tribal following, from pre-war vintage through to icons of the last 50 years. While DriveTribe serves as an online platform to bring virtual communities together, we also see a fantastic opportunity to carry that through to a real-life gathering, supporting and promoting events like the London Classic Car Show and this May's London Motor Show."
Bas Bungish, Show Director at event organisers Brand Events, added, “2019 will see landmark anniversaries for several important brands, including 60 years of Mini, 100 years of Bentley and 100 years of Citroen. We’ll be celebrating each of these marques with dedicated features, as well as an incredible range of pioneering vehicles that have changed the course of automotive history.’
Click here for further details and to buy tickets. Use the code "DRIVETRIBE" to get 2 tickets for £40, a 20% saving on the advance ticket price