Electric SUVs are all the rage, but which should you buy? Let's find out
Just four questions are between you and your ideal electric SUV.
Do you want to shame super cars away from the lights?
- Not interested, I’m buying this car for comfort
- I’d rather have a quick car that can also handle corners
- Speed? But think of all the flies that'll die on my blanked-off radiator grille
- Sounds pricy. All I need is an EV that can carry the family
Do you want cameras instead of wing mirrors?
- No, that is the stupidest idea
- I mean… mirrors work pretty well
- More screens? No thank you
- Hell yeah, they look cool, so what if I flatten the odd cyclist?
- Bro, have you seen the price of those things? No thanks
Do you want an EV that you can drive like a sports car?
- No, I already have a sports car
- And flatten its battery in seconds? You’re okay, thanks
- With my family inside? There’s really no need
- Er, I’d rather it was as comfortable as possible
- Yes, who says they all have to handle like milk floats?
Will your first EV be your only car?
- Yep, so I'm willing to spend a load of cash on it
- No, I’ll keep something else for long journeys
- It’ll be a second car so I’d rather not spend a fortune on it
- No, I’ll have an EV for every occasion
- Over. My. Dead. Body
New Love food? Try foodtribe.