What does the Thermostat do?
- Cools intake manifold
- Blocks coolant from the radiator until motor has reached operating temperature
- Heats of the engine block
What does an EGR on diesel engine do?
- Limits engine performance
- Cleans the internal engine parts such as pistons and valve train
- Reduces emissions
Does a diesel motor have a throttle body?
- YES OF COURSE
Why are some valves sodium filled?
- To get them to normal operating temperature as soon as possible
- The sodium can help cool them
What has cause this spark plug to look like this?
- It is oil-Fouled
- Detonation(engine knock)
- Old age
- Melted Eletrode
- Fuel fouled
- Mechanical damage
What can happen if you go to start a car with a disconnected fuel pump?
- The engine will get better fuel economy
- Eentire fuel system could fail and destroy the motor
- The motor won't start
- It could catch fire
When in a closed space like an autoshop what could happen when you start a car?
- it could fall off a lift if no secured properly
- If car runs for long enough you could suffer from sickness or even die from Carbon monoxide poising!
- all of the above
New Love food? Try foodtribe.