Find your perfect British road trip car with... music
YouTube Playlist of the used songs will be found in the comment section ;)
Your roadtrip starts, what is the first song you're playing?
- I'd like to sit in complete silence to adjust every little setting in my car and need full concentration for it.
- Real gone by Sheryl Crow
- What lies ahead by Kensington
- Feeling Good by Michael Buble
First stop: the Autobahn on a sunday morning and IT'S QUIET AND YOU HAVE 3 LANES!!
- I'll sit back, relax and play Why Worry by Dire Straits
- I'll drive on the middle lane, put the cruise control on a nice 200 kph and play 2-4-6-8 Motorway by the Tom Robinson Band
- I'll use my foot to play with the pedals, but keep it under 250 kph, while listening to Good Time by Owl City
- I obviously floor it, stay on the left lane and flash lights to every motorist on my lane driving below 280 kph, blasting Breakthru by Queen
Bad News! Some idiot caused an huge traffic jam with their lorrie! Expected delay: 1,5 hour
- OH NO! Anyway, let's relax and put lazing on a sunday afternoon by Queen on the stereo.
- Well, that's annoying, luckily i have comfort but I am getting annoyed, let's listen to Take Your Time by Sam Hunt
- Pffff, I'll just listen to Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel
- NOOOOOOOO, f***** ***** ***** **** **** **** MOOOVEEEEE!! * Elton John's I'm still standing starts playing
Finally the jam cleared out and you take the first Ausfahrt you see. And you end up in this.
- Wow, that's prettyy! I will enjoy this while listening to Circle of Life by Elton John
- Ooh nice, I'll play Come Alive by the Greatest Showman cast and enjoy the ride.
- Nyoom, let's play We are Young by fun. and Janelle Monáe
- Let's floor it while listening to a hardrock version of Let It Go by Floor Jansen
Lunchtime! What song are you playing?
- Relax, take it easy by MIKA
- Breakfast in America by Supertramp
- Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
- Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran
The road you're driving on is suddenly interrupted by 7km long road works. What song are you playing?
- One Day Like This by Elbow
- Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
- Through the Barricades by Spandau Ballet
- King of Pain by the Police
You passed the roadworks but you see that there will be more so you take the motorway, what song is on your radio?
- A Thousand MIles by Vanessa Carlton
- Starlight by Muse
- Jump by Van Halen
- Summer wind by Michael Buble
You have arrived on the Stelvio! What song is playing?
- Radar Love by Golden Earring
- Rage Hard by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- American Pie by Don McLean
- I'd do anything for love (But I won't do that) by Meat Loaf
You have arrived at your place for the night, but it's in a big city. What song descibes your feeling the best?
- The boys are back in town by Thin Lizzy
- City of blinding lights by U2
- Paradise City by Guns N' Roses
- Hometown by Sheppard
It's moring, you just had breakfast and you're leaving again. What's the song to start the day?
- Sleeping Satellite by Tasmin Archer
- The Road Goes On by Toto
- On the Roads Again by Willie Nelson
- Stay on These Roads by A-ha
Your route seems to pass the Nurnburging so you decide to take a go on the Nordschleife. Should I really ask the question again?
- Nice 'n Easy by Michael Buble
- Firework by Katy Perry
- Live is life by Opus
- The Show Must Go on by Queen
Your road trip has come to an end, sadly. What's the last song you're playing
- Home by Dotan
- Coming Home by Sheppard
- Home of the Brave by Toto
- Home again by Kensington
This post was sponsored by the neighbour's-are-pissed-because-of-the-noise-song Life Is a Highway
- OOOOH YAASSS, I'LL TURN AROUND BECAUSE THE CAR CAN'T BE TURNED OFF NOW! "THROUGH ALL THESE CITIES AND ALL THESE TOWNS IT'S IN MY BLOOD AND IT IS ALL AROUND!!!!!!!"
- WTF is that, I don't have any taste