Finish Jeremy Clarkson's Quotes
"He who shall be last, shall be...-"
- sideways and smiling.
- called a looooseeeeer!
- optimistic and laughing.
- given to the Stig as a dinner.
"Nothing turns on a girl more than...-"
- a loud stereo.
- giant wheels.
- a well-executed handbrake turn.
- a fantastically well done burnout.
"Telling people at a dinner party you drive a Nissan Almera is like...-"
- telling them you've got the Ebola virus and you're about to sneeze.
- telling them you grandmother is a serial killer and she is about to arrive at the party.
- telling them you have a gas tank behind you and you're about to fart.
"But we didn't, because...-"
- that's what anyone would do.
- that's what everyone was expecting us to do.
- that's exactly what they expected us to do.
- after all these hours of hard work, we decided not to do it.
"Tonight, the new Viper, which is the American equivalent of a sports car, in the same way, I guess, that...-"
- Taco Bell is the equivalent of a laxative.
- hamburgers are the equivalent of healthy food.
- George Bush is the equivalent of a President.
"Whenever I'm suffering from insomnia, I just look at the picture of a...-"
- Nissan Sentra and I'm straight off.
- Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
- Dodge Dart and I'm straight off.
"Koenigsegg are saying that the CXX is more comfortable. More comfortable than what...-"
- Being stabbed?
- Watching James May drive fast?
- Shooting your back?
- Kicking yourself in the bottom?
"As a matter of fact, the only way this car could be less annoying to eco-mentalists is if its engine ran on...-"
- mutated cows.
- whale patties.
- sliced dolphin.
- cooked alpaca.
Hollywood movies are designed for 15-year-old youths from North Dakota who, intellectually speaking, are on equal...-"
- terms with Richard Hammond.
- terms with a blithering idiot.
- terms with a British zoo animal.
- terms with a fly on a window.