Great news! It's the Dacia motorsport quiz
What type of racing did the Lodgy MPV do?
- Ice racing
- Touring cars
- Rally raid (for example: Dakar)
The Lodgy wasn't the first ice racing Dacia. What came before it?
This Dacia Logan silhouette touring car raced where?
- Belcar endurance championship
- British Touring Car Championship
- Australian V8 Supercars
- Swedish Touring Car Championship
What famous French racing team was responsible for the cancelled Logan S2000 rally car?
- Renault Sport
What did this Dacia Duster run on in the 2015 Baja Aragon?
The Dacia Duster "No Limit" Pikes Peak hillclimb racer was powered by what engine?
- 850 horsepower V6
- 750 horsepower V10
- 900 horsepower diesel V6
- 800 horsepower V8
What was a major flaw in the mid engine Dacia MD87?
- Despite the mid engine layout, it was still front wheel drive
- The clutch cable was 3 meters long
- It was partially glued together
- It's top speed was only 110 km/h or 68 mph
How much horsepower did the Dacia Supernova rally car have?