"A man's most expensive hobby starts at 99 cents"
When was Hotwheels founded?
What was initially used to make axle of Hot wheels cars?
- Guitar Strings
- Metal Toothpicks
- Steel Wires
Hotwheels got it's name from a compliment. Serious or Joking?
How many Hotwheels are produced every year?
- 2 million
- 2 billion
- 6.8 million
How many miles would you cover on all the orange tracks produced by hotwheels in a year connected end to end?
What Material is used to make Hotwheels?
- ZAMAC(An alloy of Zinc and Aluminum)
- Steel(An alloy of Iron)
- Solder(An alloy of Lead and Tin)
How many Hotwheels do you have?
- Enough to make a grown man/woman behave like a 5 year old kid.
- Enough to make my heart feel satisfied.
- Enough to see my kids enjoy them with having the dreams of owning the life-sized versions in their eyes.