How Cartelligent are you?
Post sponsored by
Why is engine oil important?
- Lubricates the engine's internal moving parts
- Helps keep the engine from overheating
- Prevents dirt build up in engine
- All of the options
Which one of these doesn't increase engine power?
- Weight reduction
Larger rims are better at absorbing impact
In some countries, winter tyres are a legal requirement during winter
This warning sign refers to
- Engine oil
- Windscreen fluid
- Low gravy levels
A limited-slip differential is a desirable feature because…
- It sends engine torque from a slipping wheel to one with traction, aiding launch characteristics
- It helps wheel spin, making smoky single-wheel burnouts
- It reduces the chance of clutch slippage, resulting in better power transfer
If you were to disassemble a torque converter, what kind of fluid would you expect to find inside?
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- The blood of 1,000 virgins
What does the 235 on the above image tell you?
- Tyre width in mm
- Aspect ratio of the tyre profile
- Tyre diameter in mm
- Speed rating
What does this warning light refer to?
- Engine Cooling System
- Windscreen wiper fault
- Ignition starter fault
- You're in so much water, you're sailing
What does this light signify?
- Cruise control set
- Speed limit
- Maximum revs
New Love food? Try foodtribe.