How to configure the new Porsche 911: the 5 best options of the 992
Porsche has launched the new configurator for the 992 generation 911 with more options than ever - watch my configuration video to see my top choices
So what are the key options to add to your new 992 Porsche? Of course with Porsche the options are endless and you can end up spending a lot more than you planned for.
The new build your own configurator is now live on Porsche websites globally. The best new options in my opinion? Well lets start with the list with my top 5:
1. Satin Arum wheel colour - yep just like the ones on the 991.2 GT3 RS - kind of anyway.
2. Carbon Roof - at last - very cool on bright exterior colours.
3. Wood trim - yes it is tasteful and no wooden steering wheel.
4. The sports exhaust - not a new option but choosing the sports exhaust you get the 2 large oval pipes instead of the quad pipes. A bit like the 991.2 GT2 RS - Nice!
5. The new LED Headlights - they look better, they are speed sensitive and must have option.
Sports exhaust option (Image Porsche)
Porsche 992 - Timeless Machine configured
Watch my latest video below, a livestream today on my first thoughts and possible configurations of the new 911.