What is the most effective Drivetrain on snow?
- -Without Snow tires or chains neither of them work properly.
How you should come to a halt on snow?
- -Downshifting. Using mostly engine brake to come to a halt and only braking if absolutely necessary.
- -Like I would on dry clear asphalt. It´s just snow anyway
If your rear comes loose... what you should do?
- Slam the brakes, it should help slow down.
- -step on the trotthle and counter steer in the oposite direction of the drift to control the drift.
Where you should hook a car to tow it out?
- -From the bumper, It should be strong enough.
- -Use "the recovery point"
- -Any part of the chassis should do it.
What is the most basic thing about driving on the snow?
- Having learnt to drive like a Rally driver
- No sudden jerking of the wheel or hard braking/acceleration inputs on the car.
- -Staying home.
Should you drive on the snow?
- -As long I know how to drive on it.... why not?
- -Only if it is absolutely necessary.
- No, Better stock up on everything before Snow season.
New Love food? Try foodtribe.