I guarantee I can guess how many attempts it took to pass your driving test
You're travelling along a motorway and feel tired. Where should you stop to rest?
- On the hard shoulder
- At the nearest service area
- On a slip road
- On the central reservation
What should you do if your anti-lock brakes (ABS) warning light stays on?
- Check the brake-fluid level
- Check that the handbrake is released
- Check the footbrake free play
- Have the brakes checked immediately
You're carrying an 11-year-old child in the back seat of your car. They're under 1.35m tall. What must you make sure of?
- That they've got the appropriate Disney film on their tablet
- That they can fasten their own seat belt
- That a suitable child restraint is available
- That they can see clearly out of the front window
How should you dispose of a used vehicle battery?
- Chuck it over the fence into the neighbour's garden
- Put it in the dustbin
- Take it to a local-authority site
- Leave it on waste land
You've been involved in an argument that has made you feel angry. What should you do before starting your journey?
- Shout your favourite swear words at the closest animal
- Have an alcoholic drink
- Write some hate mail but not post it
- Calm down
What should you do when overtaking a motorcyclist in strong winds?
- Pass closely
- Pass very slowly
- Pass wide
- Pass immediately
You're coming up to a roundabout. A cyclist is signalling to turn right. What should you do?
- Overtake on the right
- Give the cyclist plenty of room
- Give a warning with your horn
- Flip them the bird
What should you do when passing sheep on a road?
- Briefly sound the horn
- Go very slowly
- Shout "Baaaaaa" until you form a bond
- Herd them to the side of the road
What's the main benefit of driving a four-wheel-drive vehicle?
- Improved grip on the road
- Lower fuel consumption
- Shorter stopping distances
- Being able to look down on lesser scum
How did you react when you passed your test?
- Had a small fist pump to myself
- Exited the car with swag and threw my hands in the air
- Hugged the instructor
- Dropped to my knees and cried
New Love food? Try foodtribe.