Introducing the all-new Kawasaki Z H2
Just revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show, highlights include:
• 200 PS, 998 cm3 supercharged engine
• Hallmark Kawasaki Z Sugomi design
• KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter) as standard
• Assist and slipper clutch
• Easy to read, full-colour TFT LCD screen
• Smart phone connectivity using Kawasaki Rideology app
• High-grade electronics package including electronic throttle, cruise control, Inertia Measurement Unit, KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control), power modes, KCMF (Kawasaki Corner Management Function), KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode) and more!
• Showa SFF-BP (Big Piston) front fork and Showa rear shock
• Brembo front brake callipers
• All LED Lights
• New trellis frame
Availability and pricing in the UK - TBC.
See this model for the first time in the flesh within the UK at the Kawasaki stand during Motorcycle Live 2019!