Jeremy, James and Richard play This or That? America vs Scotland

Watch the trio argue about Scotland vs America for three and a half minutes

1w ago
15.2K

We are just days away from the upcoming Grand Tour special where the trio heads to Scotland on an epic road trip, so what better video to make than this one.

In this YouTube video, Clarkson, Hammond and May play This or That as they argue over which is better โ€“ Scotland or America? Questions range from kilts or jeans to burgers or deep-fried chocolate bars.

As you can probably imagine, Richard lusts after America....like always.

Do you prefer Scotland or America?

Explain why in the comments!

Join In

Comments (29)

  • I've gotta say Scotland, I will support my fellow home nation even if they won't support me back ๐Ÿ˜‰

    The history and scenery is a combination no amount of brash American lairyness can compensate for.

    Go Jockland, umm sorry I mean Scotland ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

      10 days ago
    • Don't confuse confidence with brashness.

        9 days ago
    • I don't bud. Americans are confident they build good cars but they don't.... They're ALL built like crap.

      Americans think luxury is making something bigger and more blingy, absolutely no class or style.

        8 days ago
  • I prefer America, of course.

      10 days ago
  • Any Scottish here who can weigh in?

      10 days ago
  • I've never been to the US, so I wouldn't know. But I do love Scotland.

      10 days ago
  • Personally, the parts of the USA Iโ€™ve seen didnโ€™t impress me too much.

    Saying that, Arizona and Colorado are spectacular and Iโ€™m disappointed Iโ€™ve never had the opportunity to visit.

    Scotland, there isnโ€™t much to dislike. 95% of it is glorious, stunning. The other 5% is midges and men in skirts. Oh, and parts of Glasgow where being English isnโ€™t safe to walk lol

      10 days ago
    • I am spoiled by living in Colorado my whole life, I forget that there are some genuinely ugly parts of the US... looking at you New Jersey

        10 days ago
    • New Jersey is only a part of the issue.

      I think I could handle living in Colorado ๐Ÿ˜‰

        9 days ago
29