When was this logo used?
- Only used in European export models from 1983-2001
- 50th anniverary badge- 1998
Land Rover made short and long wheelbase models. What was the long wheel base changed to in 1958?
- 109 inches
- 108 inches
- 107 inches
- 106 inches
What is the name of this conversion?
- Monster Rover
- Project 3
- Lifted Prototype
- Stage One V8
- Forest Rover
Why did the old-generation Defender stop production?
- The market was too small
- It was costing more to make them than they sold them for
- It did not meet safety and emission regulations
- They wanted to redesign it and fully become a luxury car manufacturer
Why were the original pre-production Land Rovers this colour?
- It was a popular car colour at the time
- It was the only colour they had
- It was Maurice Wilks’s favourite colour
How many cars have Land Rover sold since they first launched the brand in 1948?
- 4 million
- 7 million
- 20 milllion
- 30 million
When did this take place?
The Land Rover Defender 110 could fit 12 people inside. What was the main benefit of this?
- It was taxed as a bus so you payed less tax and could drive it in the bus lane.
- It was exempt from congestion charge as it was in the bus tax group
- It had less stringent emissions regulations since it was taxed as a bus.
Did they send a Land Rover Defender 90 to the edge of space as a publicity stunt?
- They planned to but it was too expensive
- They did, it was on the news
- No they didn’t you liar!
How high does the Series 3 petrol rev?