The road ahead is flooded. Whats the first thing you should do?
- Close the windows.
- Speed up.
- Check how deep the water is.
- Turn on the windscreen wipers.
- Take a deep breath.
Whats the quickes way to stop in deep snow or mud in a vehicle with no ABS.
- Gently apply the brakes.
- Lock the wheels to build up snow or mud infront of the wheels. Then off the brakes run over it and lock the wheels again
- Hit a tree.
- Apply the brakes and change down a gear to use your engine braking.
- Change down the gears and use engine braking only.
You're two ton vehicle is stuck in deep mud. How much force will you need to tow it out.
- Six tons.
- two tons.
- One ton.
- I've had three weetabix for breakfast, i can push it out.
- Four tons.
You can change one thing only to your standard off road vehicle. Whats the best thing you can change to go off roading.
- Fit an off road bumper with a massive winch.
- Underbody protection.
- Many spot lights.
- Engine ECU remap.
- Change the tyres.
Your using your off road vehicle to tow a trailer when it suddenly starts weaving all over the place. What do you do?
- Ease off and gently let it slow down.
- Gently apply power untill the weaving stops.
- Brake hard.
- Accelerate as hard as you can.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by What's less distracting?
GWM reveals local pricing and specs for new Ute Down On The Street: A Rough And Ready J Series This wild Ford Bronco concept will surely get you drooling