LEVC expands global distribution to Germany

The London-based taxi company has appointed dealers in Berlin and Hamburg to provide sales for its newest TX cars.

There is no doubt that the LEVC TX is one of the best things to come out of Britain since Guy Ritchie's 'The Gentlemen'. Now, thanks to recent efforts to expand global distribution, more people will know about this magnificent piece of engineering.

The latest country to take in the TX cars is Germany, where LEVC has appointed Berlin's Koch Gruppe Automobile and Hamburg's AMC Kruell to provide the sales and aftersales.

The first vehicles to be marketed and serviced by the German engineers will be the TX Shuttle, and a VN5 light van, which is set to be launched in 2021.

The upcoming LEVC VN5

The upcoming LEVC VN5

LEVC has stated that by 2022, it aims to export 60 percent of its vehicles built at the Coventry factory, with the remaining 40 percent to be sold in the UK.

Under Geely's ownership, LEVC has been able to expand sales to other countries such as France, Switzerland, Denmark, Malaysia and Japan. Some time ago, 100 LEVC cars were also exported to Azerbaijan to be used in the capital.

Join In

Comments (1)

Loading...
Loading...
1