What Was The Original Reason People Used Hydraulics On They're Cars ?
- So they could raise their cars when the police came
- To look cool
- So they could raise their cars for speed bumps
- To enter hopping competitions
Why Are The Wheels So Small On Lowriders ?
- It gave them better handling
- They looked cooler
- They were the cheapest
- So they could go lower
What Is The Most Well Known Car Used For a Lowrider ?
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala
- 1964 Buick Riviera
- 1967 Cadillac DeVille
- 1976 Ford LTD Landau
What Is This Action Called ?
- Attack Monkey
- The Sender
- The Three
What Were Lowrider Hydraulics Originally Made From ?
- Aircraft Hydraulic Systems
- Pumps from machinery such as Dump Trucks
- Anything they could find
- Specially made pumps for lowriders
When Was The Lowrider Invented ?