Well, at least it was a quiet week in motorsport, I suppose...
Motorsport101 is back for Episode #65, and for once, there's NO racing to talk about! So instead we dive into a STACKED mailbag, and talk through a huge pile of news and topics including:
- Williams F1's signing of Lance Stroll, and fans' naivety about his combination of rich parents and undeniable driving talent,
- JR Hildebrand returning to full-time Indycar driving with Ed Carpenter Racing,
- The news that broke ON-AIR that Our Boy(TM) Conor Daly signed with AJ Foyt Racing for the 2017 Indycar season,
- An interesting question as to whether Valentino Rossi is actually more of a hindrance than a help to Yamaha,
- F1's title permutations heading into the Brazilian GP and how Nico Rosberg can claim a first World Driver's Championship,
- Some talk about THAT thing that happened - this episode was recorded the night before the election, so our thoughts on the result are limited to the intro...
Enjoy, share, download and subscribe - it's a belter!