Mclaren History Quiz ( Part 1 )
When and where was McLaren Automotive founded ?
- 1963, Auckland
- 1968, Woking
- 1955, Reading
- 1957, Rochester
Which of these is Bruce McLaren's first race car ?
- McLaren M8D
- McLaren M23
- McLaren M26
- Austin Ulster
- McLaren M1B
- McLaren M7A
Whit which sponsor McLaren has a long - standing and successful history ?
In which lines are drivers who won drivers' championship title with McLaren ?
- Ayrton Senna, Mika Hakkinen, Alain Prost
- Kimi Raikkonen, Mika Hakkinen, Juan Pablo Montoya
- Ayrton Senna, Johan Mass, Fernando Alonso
- Lewis Hamilton, James Hunt, Niki Lauda, Emerson Fittipaldi
How many wins does the M8D in Can - Am has in 1970 ?
How many seasons McLaren has won the Can - AM Challenge Cup ?
In which year McLaren won the Le Mans 24H ?
Whit what engine was the McLaren F1 GTR powered ?
What inovation did the McLaren MP4 - 12 had ?
- New rear wing design
- Second brake pedal
- Automatic gearbox
- Roll stabilizers
In which seasons Ayrton Senna won his drivers' championships' with McLaren ?
- 1990, 1989, 1991
- 1987, 1990, 1992
- 1988, 1990, 1991
- 1988, 1991, 1993
What happened in Suzuka at the 1989 Japanese Grand Prix ?
- The two McLarens finished 1st and 2nd
- Senna and Prost collided at lap 46
- Senna had an engine failure and lost the divesrs' championship
- Alain Prost won the race and the drives' championship
Which McLaren F1 car is the first with a carbon fiber monocoque ?
- McLaren MP4/1
- McLaren MP4/5
- McLaren MP4/2B
- McLaren MP4/2
Why was McLaren F1 Team racing with a green and white livery in 1966 ?
- It was the traditional colors of New Zealand
- Financial deal with a film
- The partnership between McLaren and Cooper
- The team had no other paint
In which year McLaren won it's first Constructors' Championship ?
On which circuit McLaren has the most wins in Formula 1 ?
- SPA - Francorchamps
Whith which engines McLaren F1 cars had been powered by ?
- Ford/ Cosworth
- Alfa Romeo
What animal symbolises on the first McLaren logo ?
- Tasmanian devil