Below you will find a list of New Tribes arriving here at Drivetribe. Please take some time to join bump and comment. Here at DriveTribe we get tonnes of requests for new tribes to come onto the site – led by die-hard fans from every corner of the motoring world… some of which you might not have ever heard of. To celebrate the diversity of our Tribes we’re starting a weekly series to champion the newest Tribes that have successfully passed under our beady eye and are now open for business right here.
So join the ones you love and give a warm welcome to these, the best new Tribes on DriveTribe… this week.
1) Please Welcome Peter Becke and his Fast Lane Poetry_ to Drivetribe! Peter Launched his tribe last week with THIS TERRIFIC VIDEO that you will not be able to stop watching. Tell us a little about yourself! "I'm a creative director with several years of experience in the automotive industries. I work for Daimler, MAN, Opel, Audi, VW, Lamborghini and Porsche. With "Fast Lane Poetry" I created a video series for the largest Porsche dealership in the world. The Porsche Zentrum Olympiapark in Munich."
2) Please Welcome Hans CřistjÆn WödanÅz's Ásgarðr and his New Tribe The Great Biography_ Hans has been posting at Drivetribe for a while and finally decided to launch his tribe last week. Tell us a little about yourself! "A car enthusiast Myth enthusiast"
3) Please Welcome Stef AB and his New Tribe Stef ABTV. Tell us a little bit about yourself! "I am an automotive lifestyle content creator. I have been making content on youtube and instagram for 2 years. I share my journey and experience within the world of car culture."
4) Please Welcome Lee Thatcher and his new tribe Epic adventures_. Tell us a little about yourself! “I’m a car nut who enjoys my pride and joy – the plan for the tribe is after an epic trip round the NC500 we would like to create a tribe to invite others and tell our trip stories.”
5) Last but not least Blee Carswell joined us as a tribe leader a few weeks back with his Blee Wheelin_ Tribe. Here is a recent example of what he has been up to. Tell us a little about yourself! "I’ve been posting on DriveTribe for a few months and have been amazed at the results. Recently I got some advice regarding the best way to grow a following and this advice included posting under my name instead of Because Cars. I also plan on changing my social media handles."