So here we are, December 2017 and important decisions need to be made.
Over the past year MotorMartin has continued to enjoy the support of many within the UK motoring and car manufacturing industry as well as industry bodies such as Newspress and the SMMT, without whom MotorMartin would be unable to function and as such, recognition needs to be made.
To this end, those of us working up on the top floor of MotorMartin Towers have been debating and discussing the inaugural MotorMartin Awards. Awards designed to showcase the best that the UK car industry has to offer from vehicles to personnel with Awards as varied as ‘Best PR dept’ through to ‘MotorMartin Car Of The Year’.
Your help is needed though for perhaps the most important Award of the lot, that of the ‘MotorMartin Readers Choice Award’ and as such, below is a list of all the cars tested by MotorMartin over the course of 2017. What we need is for you to vote for your top 3 Cars from the list and write your choices below in the comments section. The results will then be collated and published in the New Year.
Please highlight this article, repost etc. so the maximum number of readers are able to vote.
Your help is always appreciated.
1. Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport
2. DS3 PureTech 130 S&S 6-Speed Manual
3. Kia Cee’d 1.6 T-GDi GT
4. Kia Niro 1.6 GDi HEV ‘First Edition’ DCT 6-speed
5. DS 5 Prestige BLUE HDi 180 S&S EAT6 auto
6. Citroën C1 PureTech 82 manual 5-door
7. Mitsubishi L200 Warrior Series 5
8. Fiat Tipo 1.6 MultiJet 120 hp Lounge Edition
9. Suzuki SX4 S-Cross 1.4 BOOSTERJET ALLGRIP SZ5
10. MG3 3STYLE VTi-TECH
11. Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 5hs 2.0 4WD Automatic
12. Suzuki Ignis 1.2 DualJet + SHVS SZ5 ALLGRIP
13. Suzuki Vitara S 1.4 BoosterJet ALLGRIP
14. Peugeot 3008 SUV GT Line Blue HDi 120 EAT6
15. Citroën C3 Flair S&S PureTech 110 manual
16. Suzuki Swift 1.2 SZ5 SHVS Dualjet 4W
17. Suzuki Jimny 1.3 SZ4
18. FIAT 124 SPIDER LUSSO PLUS
19. Ford Fiesta Titanium X 1.0 EcoBoost
20. Ford MUSTANG 5.0I GT CONVERTIBLE 2DR AUTO 6SP
21. MG GS Exclusive
Get reposting and get voting for your top three in the comments section below. It’s very much appreciated.
Where will you go?