What Cheap Car Challenge Is This?
- Can you buy a car for less than 100 Pounds?
- Is it possible to fix a car for less than 100 Pounds?
- How much protection does a 100 Pound car give?
- Old Cars... Should you buy one?
How much did Jeremy's Volvo Cost?
- 100 Pounds
- 10 Pounds
- 1 Pound
What Top Gear Challenge Is This?
- Is it worth buying an old Porsche?
- Drive an old Porsche until it blows up
- Cheap Porsche Challenge
- Can you buy a Supercar for less than 7000 pounds?
What did Jeremy do to win this challenge?
- Rig the final challenge
- Blow his car up
- Sell his car in bits for a living room
What Top Gear Challenge is this?
- Old Jaguars... Should You Buy One?
- Buy an old coupe that isn't a Porsche.
- Old Mitsubishi's... Should you buy a car built by an plane maker?
- Old BMW's are they as well made as we all think?
What did each of the presenters do to modify their cars for the endurance race?
- James: Fixed his car and painted it Green... With A Paint Brush
- Jeremy: Did his car up like a rally car
- Jeremy: Added a spoiler and front wing like an F1 car
- Richard: Painted his car and only did cosmetics
- Richard: Steal James' car and drive the rest of the race.
- James: Drive the race in a completely different Jag to what he started in.
What Top Gear Challenge Is This
- Can you buy a proper Supercar for a cheap price?
- How unreliable are 70's Italian Supercars?
- What happens when you buy an old Supercar?
- What is the recipe for a supercar?
Who's car made it to the destination?
- James' Lambo
- Hammond's Ferrari
- Jeremy's Maserati
- None. They all broke down before they could make it
What challenge is this?
- A White Van Man Challenge
- A Man With A Dog and Van
- What is the best vehicle for tail gating?
Who rolled this micro van?
- The Stig's Van Driving Cousin
New Love food? Try foodtribe.