Who is driving this car in the current Cup Series season?
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr
- Chris Buescher
- Richard Hammond
How often did Joey Logano win in the current NASCAR season?
- He hasn't won so far this season
- He's won three races
- He's won twice
- By having won seven races in this season he's the current points leader!
Who has won the first ever race on the Charlotte roval?
- Ryan Blaney
- Dale Jr
- Richard Petty
- Matt Kenseth
Who has got the second biggest number of NASCAR wins of all times?
- Richard Petty
- David Pearson
- Dale Earnhardt
- Junior Johnson
Who is the current chairman of NASCAR?
- Bill France Sr.
- Bill France Jr.
- Jim France
- Roger Penske
The race car of what driver has got slogans like "Vote for Bacon" or "Racin' for Bacon" on it from time to time?
- Brad Keselowski
- Kevin Harvick
- Denny Hamlin
- Aric Almirola
Who is the Candyman?
- Ryan Newman, because he looks as he might eat a lot of them.
- Kyle Busch, because he drives and has driven a lot of cars sponsored by candy makers.
The nickname of which driver is Smoke?
- Tony Stewart, because that's what other drivers saw coming from his tires as he steered aggressively through turns
- Natalie Decker from the Truck Series, because her car goes up into smoke everytime she crashes (which does happen a lot)
Which three drivers have won the most Cup Series championships?
- Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt and Matt Kenseth
- Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt and Jimmie Johnson
- Richard Petty, Junior Johnson and Tony Stewart
- Richard Petty, Dale Jr and Kyle Busch
- Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May
What's your Opinion? Who is the greatest NASCAR driver of all times?
- I'm gonna tell you in the comment section
- I don't think NASCAR drivers are very great because all they do is turning left
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by Have you ever used an OBD tool to diagnose your car or clear fault codes?
3D printed Chevy parts have supported over 80k miles of racing Rain never really fell Sunday but NASCAR was ready Video: NASCAR driver takes a wild ride on his roof at Kansas Speedway