I think 2017 could be the year I finish restoring this. It's a 1976 Honda SS50, reputedly found languishing in a council shed where it had slept and rusted since covering the 899 miles still showing today.
Progress last year was good: I put a tube of Autoglym next to it, ready to polish the engine casings. Once I've rebuilt the engine.
At the very least, I hope this year to put a tin of chain lube next to it, ready for when I've got a chain for it.
It is of course possible, that one factor leading to the unexpectedly lengthy restoration time - three years and counting - is the quiet knowledge that once done and restored to its former glory, it will still be crap.