If you're a fan of two-strokes then a 443cc kitted Cagiva Mito has to be on your bucket list.
The little Mito is now upgraded to make 109 rear wheel horsepower with a miniscule 130kg weight figure. Only the frame and swingarm remain of the original bike, although it's still road-legal and comes with V5 document. The current owner has it up for £8k, which I think is very reasonable indeed.
04 HPI clear Mito frame & Swingarm - There is nothing else mito on the bike. Has the correct engine number on the V5. Engine mounts used are the tried and tested ones been used by many people of the years made by Yordy Reniers, with an additional bracing across the rear mounts.
- Aprilia RSV Re sprung USD forks with Brembo brakes, RSV forks, Brembo RSV front wheel, titanium caliper and disc bolts, RSV clip ons (actually reasonably comfortable)
- Wilburs Fully Adjustable Shock from a Honda RS250GP
- Rear wheel Aprilia RS250, Ti disc, sprocket and caliper bolts
- Subframe is genuine Tz250 5KE aluminium subframe on billet mounts designed by me to fit to the mito frame
- Harris rearsets for a 954 Fireblade mounted on a billet mounting to adapt them to the Mito frame, fitted using Ti bolts
- RS125 plastic fuel tank with Pingel Dual outlet tap & billet ally fuel filler
- TZ250 5KE bodywork, seat etc. Painted by RR racepaint
- Carbon fibre rear hugger by dragonskin & carbon fibre front mudguard
- Koso RX2n Clocks
- Metzeler M7RR tyres, done very little
- Shido lightweight lithium battery
- Domino throttle
- 443cc Cheetah Cub engine with approx. 1500 miles on. Had fresh pistons and rings and only ridden round the block since. Runs on oil pump built by Arrow, RG500 oil tank under the seat.
- 31K cases trenched to take the +7mm crank
- 68mm Cheetah cub cylinders, wiseco superlite pistons
- Wicked Billet o ring head with 23cc domes
- 61mm Stroke wicked crank with 10 ball uprated outer bearings and TZ uprated big ends.
- Uprated gearbox bearings, 2.68 straight cut primaries, high output water pump
- Heavy duty clutch, Tz750 springs and Wiseco Billet clutch basket
- Power dynamo lightweight flywheel/stator kit fitted a few months ago, has banshee coils and ignitech programmable ignition
- Wicked billet carb manifold
- VF4 reeds
- Genuine PWK 38mm Air strikers fitted about 2 months or so ago, and a load of needles and jets to play with
- Ally rad with Yam R6 fan on handlebar switch
- TZR 3MA Kickstart
- Quickshifter wired through the ignitech
- Custom Made TSA stainless exhausts built specifically for this bike and engine combination