Personality Quiz: How much Ayrton Senna is in your DNA?
You're in 1st, heading towards victory, when a rookie in his first GP passes you to un-lap himself. Do you…
- Immediately repass him
- Congratulate him on his ballsy spirit after the race
- Seek him out in his team motorhome and punch him for being disrespectful
- Run him off the road at the next race
5 mins left in Quali, you're on provisional pole with a 1.5 sec lead. Do you…
- Get out of the car and light up a cigar
- Go out again and try to go even faster
- Go out again but only to block your rival
You're halfway through a 3 year contract for a midfield team. A big team comes calling. Do you…
- Politely turn it down – a gentleman never breaks a contract
- Negotiate a compromise so your team let's you leave early
- Walk out immediately for the big team. Take the consequences
Which quote sums up your racing philosophy?
- "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver."
- "I am an artist. The track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
- “If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.”
You’re told on the radio to let your teammate through as he’s faster. Do you…
- Ignore orders
- Do what's best for the team
- Let them past, but stick on their rear wing like glue
Pick your favourite rival
- Terry Fullerton
- Alain Prost
- Michael Schumacher
Pick your daily driver
- 1991 Honda NSX
- 2018 McLaren Senna
- 1990 Mercedes 190E Cosworth
Pick your circuit
- Spa Francorchamps
- Jerez de la Frontera
Choose your casual track day footwear
- Racing boots
New Love food? Try foodtribe.