Personality quiz: What GT car should you have?
Answer these questions to find out which GT car you should get. 8 possible answers.
You wake up. How do you get out?
- Wake me up before you go-go. Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.
- It must be perfect. All edges are to be straight and my feet must land in an exact position.
- My feet are on the pillow...
- This bedsheet is not the same as I left it...Butler! Clean these bedsheets.
- These bedsheets are so old. Who cares? Oldness means character.
- This mattress broke under my secretive activities done in this last night that is too rude for you to know.
- What should I do? I'll just copy my wife.
- These sheets are ripped! Awful quality.
- 2067 kickie-uppies, 2068 kickie-uppies; I'm so tired by now.
- I get out of my cheap, nasty bed and onto my cheap, nasty imitation carpet.
Your up. How do you do your corn flakes?
- I must put them on a scale to measure the exact quantity of flakes before I consume it.
- I'll scoop the bowl into the bag of cereal like nobody else does.
- Oh, oh, oh, oh, pouring these flakes, pouring these flakes.
- Nobody can know about these. I must hide them after I have eaten today's portion.
- Corn flakes are not nutritious enough for my rigorous activity.
- Corn flakes? Pah! Below me.
- I better read some instructions on how to do this and copy that.
- The box is ripped.
- Corn flakes are too expensive since I spent all the money that I don't own on petrol.
You arrive at work. What job are you arriving to?
- Nobody really knows.
- Engineering because I must be perfect in my perfected pursuit of perfectionism.
- I am practicing my perfected art of art drawing.
- I'm writing my new song.
- I am the quintessential king or queen of my land.
- I'm a footballer and I'm a knob.
- I actually break things that could be used but I'm a backwards sort of guy.
- I'm just copying the person next to me in the drawing department.
- I flip burgers.
What is your lunch?
- I'm going to a British pub.
- My food must be measured out precisely before I can eat it and with the right nutritional ingredients.
- The finest food that my chef has to offer.
- It must be flamboyant and very tasty like me.
- Whatever gets me the most energy and most attention.
- My food was burnt.
- I just nicked someone else's lunch because I can't be bothered to do my own.
- My sandwich is upside-down.
- A burger.
You get home. What do you find?
- Something different every day. Depends on who is after my blood.
- I find my desk and start doing more boring, perfect work.
- I shall find my most comfortable sofa and sit on it.
- I shall look at my painting.
- Back to the kickie-uppies for me.
- My door has fell off the hinges...
- I shall find whatever my wife finds because I copy her.
- I don't know where my lounge is since my bedrooms are downstairs.
- I shall find some mindless, soul-destroying TV to watch.
Evening alcohol: what are you having?
- Martini spirit, shaken not stirred.
- Water because I am boring.
How do you go to bed?
- With a lady.
- While inspecting everything with a magnifying glass.
- I am filing a complaint because my bed is 1mm too close to the light.
- I must be flamboyant to arouse my other half.
- I'm still kickie-upping.
- My bed's still broken.
- I'll copy my wife for the last time today.
- Put my feet back where they came from: the pillow.
- I'm very fat. My weight just broke the bed and I'm still eating.