Personality quiz: What sort of petrolhead are you?
Post sponsored by
Are you geeky, speed-obsessed or only mildly interested? We'll tell you exactly which sort of petrolhead you are
What do you see in the picture above?
- A 1967 Shelby GT500 Fastback in a WHOLLY INACCURATE racing paint scheme
- An old Mustang, from before they targeted crowds
- A pretty cool toy car
- A toy that I wish would come to life and take me on a big roadtrip
Have you ever argued about cars on The Internet?
- Oh, only several times per day
- Once. Reddit is a dangerous place.
- The internet is ruining society
Which is best?
- The Grand Tour
- Top Gear (2021 line-up)
When your aunt asks for advice on her next car, what do you recommend she buys?
- Ford F-150 Raptor
- Ferrari GTC4 Lusso V12
- Volkswagen California campervan
- Nissan Qashqai
How do you feel about the EV revolution?
- Petrol must live FOREVER
- EVs are the future of new cars, and we'll always have petrol classics
- EVs are the future, but we need to get rid of all the old combustion-engined cars
Have you ever done a handbrake turn to impress someone?
How often do you clean your car?
What's so magical about 5,252 rpm?
- It's when your engine runs most efficiently
- It's a pretty number
- It's where power and torque curves cross on a dyno graph
- It's when you should shift up
Were/are your parents petrolheads?
Would you ever own a Tesla?
Before we give you your result – fancy finding out how Liqui Moly can help your car run better than ever?