Personality quiz: Which German car manufacturer are you?
Do you get a good company?
How many cylinders would you like the your German manufacturer to be most famously associated with?
- They never made up their minds as to what engines to actually use
Which of these situations would you rather be in?
- Saluting a person of a high ranking with a straight arm with an angle of around 30 degrees while growing a moustache
- Choking people with your exhaust
- Filling your teeth with Botox
- Not using your indicators then crashing
- Not really having much of a business plan then go broke
- Paying well over the odds for a rather mundane car.
- Having to copy all of your work from the person sitting next to you
Which German city do you prefer?
- In a very un-German shed
How many companies will have merged to form your German car company?
- Just the one standalone brand
- This one wants a partner-in-crime
- 4 different companies work here
- Erm... I've lost count
What non-car product should these people be experts at?
- Aircraft engines
- Making too many business deals
- These people only make cars!
Which of these quirky features should be present in their cars that makes you stand out?
- Ultimate luxury
- Superior driving dynamics
- 4 wheel drive
- Ultimate speed
- Air cooled engines
- Nothing about this brand is really that interesting
Do you like German cars?
- Yes of course! Why else would I play this?
- No! I like America. USA! USA!
- I only like the quality of their tracing paper
- I'm here to get their most embarrassing result EVER!