Personality quiz: Which workshop tool are you?
Post sponsored by
What do you do when the pub kicks you out at 11pm?
- Go to bed
- Go home with your mates to play Fifa
- Desperately start looking for a bar that's still open
- Kebab? Kebab.
How do you press the button for your floor?
- Finger or thumb tip
- With a finger or thumb joint
- A knuckle
- A handy object, such as a pen
"A _____ for every tool, and every tool in its ____". Fill in the blanks (it's the same word)
Which is the most satisfying?
- Alphabetised bookshelves
- Popping bubblewrap
- A cool glass of water on a hot day
- A fully charged mobile phone
Have you ever disabled traction control in your car?
At which clock position do you hold your steering wheel?
- 3 and 9
Do you know how tight your car's sump plug should be?
Pick an instrument
Finally, pick a form of exercise
Before we give you your result – how do you fancy browsing Halfords' range of tools?
- Yes – I need some new toys…
- No thanks