Pick a proverb, get a car (5)
Pick a proverb and whish for the best...
- A thing begun is already half done.
- Be slow in choosing, but slower in changing.
- Blood is thicker than water.
- Discretion is the better part of valor.
- Don't bite off more than you can chew.
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- It's not over till it's over.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- Never test the depth of water with both feet
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by Have you ever used an OBD tool to diagnose your car or clear fault codes?
Widebody Liberty Walk Lexus LC500 is going to cause a debate 0,67 mystery solve reveals possible specs of upcoming Bugatti. One thing you've probably missed whilst watching the SSC Tuatara record