Quiz: Bet you can’t you name these 10 Amazing ‘Bucket list’ roads.
An easy one to start. Can you hippies name this street and where?
- Lombard Street, San Francisco, California
- Vermont Street, Potrero Hill, California
- Every street I walk down after a night at the boozer
Ok Gringo's, what is the name and location of this bad boy?
- Looks like the M1 on Mars
- Ruta CH 23, Chile
- Pan-American Highway any where in South America
G'day, do you think you know where and what this one's called?
- Margate's loop road
- Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia
- Bruce Highway, Queensland, Australia
Don't be sheepish, have a guess. Where this one?
- Wales, it's got to be Wales
- Crown Range Road, Queenstown New Zealand
- Haast Pass, Wanaka, New Zealand
It wouldn't be cricket not to include this road. But where is this?
- Ian Botham's driveway
- Makran Coastal Highway, Pakistan
- Karakoram Highway, China/Pakistan
Don't 'Balk' with your answer. Where is this stunning road?
- Transfagarasan, Romania
- The Swindon Bypass
- Cazanele Dunarii, Romania
You must have 'Alf a' idea by now. Where is this?
- The Great Dolomites Road, Italy
- That road in the Italian Job
- Stelvio Pass - Italy
This road is as sweet as chocolate, but where is it?
- The street that has the Willy Wonka factory
- Furka Pass, Switzerland
- Gotthard Pass, Switzerland
Maybe you can 'aFjord' to travel here for a drive. But where is it?
- Santa's way, Greenland
- Trollstigen, Rauma, Norway
- Atlanterhavsveien, Norway
This last one should peek the interest for those with RHD cars - so, where is this?
- Could be any road in the UK, the all look like this
- Peak District, England
- Cheddar Gorge, England
New Love food? Try foodtribe.