Quiz: Can You Answer These Difficult Questions About The Bugatti Chiron?
Let's start easy - where does the name 'Chiron' come from?
- A barbaric God in Greek mythology
- A Legendary Bugatti Driver
- One of the four asteroids in your birth chart
- A sea wasp
What's so special about its transmission?
- It has the most gears out of any transmission
- It's The Most Power-Sufficient Transmission Ever Built
- It's fitted with the biggest clutch in any production car
The Chiron's exhaust pipes differs from other conventional exhausts in one major way. Which?
- It's able to create extra downforce
- It looks evil!
- It's Made Out Of Gold That's Wrapped In Titanium
- It's designed to be more aerodynamic
How many radiators does the Chiron have?
With those 10 radiators being busy cooling the car, how many liters of oxygen does the Chiron need every minute?
- 60,000 Liters
- 250,000 liters
- 40,000 liters
- 80,000 liters
How many months does it take to build a single Chiron?
Now it's time for the interior stuff. Ready?
What's so special about its light conductor?
- It's the most light-accurate light conductor in any production car
- It has the longest light conductor ever fitted to a car
- It's Got Mini-LEDs Rather Than Conventional LEDs
- It's the only C-bar light strip in a production car
Which one of these statements regarding the Chiron's interior is true?
- The Airbags Sit In A Carbonfibre Housing
- The start-button is located on the center console
- The dashboard is purely digital
- The steering wheel is 3D-printed