Quiz: Clarkson's famous Quotes
Regarding the Lancia Beta:
- "It was made of steel so thin that on a windy day it would actually change shape."
- "If you are clinically insane, by which I mean... you think you are an onion, here is your car."
- "It couldn't pull a greased stick out of a pig's bottom."
"The air conditioning in _____ used to be an asthmatic sitting in the dashboard blowing at you through a straw."
"Whenever I'm suffering from insomnia, I just look at a picture of a ____ and I'm straight off."
- Toyota Camry
- Vauxhall Vectra
- Dacia Sandero
On the Lancia Fulvia:
- "It really is as pretty as the sun setting over Charlize Theron."
- "Nimble, fast and flowing. But it was not so lovely when you wanted to stop."
- "It felt like you were going sideways even before you turned the key."
"Koenigsegg are saying the CCX is more comfortable. More comfortable than what? Being ____?"
- drawn and quartered
Regarding his drum playing abilities:
- "to the world of stickmanship what Germany is to the world of cricket."
- "Phil Collins has absolutely nothing to worry about."
- "my genius is not as prevalent when I'm thrashing upon the tubs and pies."
"Speed has never killed anyone. ____, that's what gets you."
- Immediately stopping
- Suddenly becoming stationary
- Instantaneously halting
"Usually, a Range Rover would be beaten away from the lights by a _____."
- diesel powered wheelbarrow
- drunkard on a unicycle
- maimed caterpillar
Regarding this car: "...it's like a lion in orange dungarees. Kind of fierce, but ridiculous all at the same time."
- Pagani Zonda
- McLaren Senna
- Lamborghini Reventon