Quiz: How much do you really know about the Mustang Mach-E?
Post sponsored by
The Mustang Mach-E with available AWD is the first ever production all-wheel-drive Mustang. Is that true or false?
You’ve set up your Mustang Mach-E to unlock using your phone. But your phone battery just died. How do you unlock it?
- Go home and find the key
- You can't
- Use the keypad on the B-pillar
- Find a brick
The Mustang Mach-E First Edition comes in this famous shade of blue. What's it called?
- Bagger Blue Metallic
- Bullitt Blue Metallic
- Grabber Blue Metallic
- Daytona Blue Metallic
Which of these is a real feature of the Mustang Mach-E's front trunk?
- You can drain water out of it
- It has color-change lighting
- It contains 2 USB sockets
What’s the Mustang Mach-E’s comfiest driving mode called?
Which of these is NOT used in the Mustang Mach-E’s Next-Gen SYNC infotainment system?
- Machine learning
- Flux capacitors
- Cloud connectivity
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
In which model year was the Mustang Mach 1 released?
Which of these Mustang Mach-E features has Ford patented?
- Taillights that turn from red to white when the power’s off
- A flexible load cover that’s attached to the trunk hatch
- The underfloor battery pack
- The dashboard-width B&O soundbar
What is the targeted EPA-estimated range of the Mustang Mach-E with RWD and Extended Range Battery?
- 300 miles
- 280 miles
- 270 miles
- 260 miles
Before you get your results – wanna learn more about the Mustang Mach-E?
- Hell yeah!
- No thanks
New Love food? Try foodtribe.