Quiz: I can tell where you should go on your next holiday
When you go on holiday you like to…
- Stay in one place – holidays are an excuse to chill out
- Get a car and go roadtripping
- Hike from place to place
- Use these things called “trains” and “buses” to explore like locals
What’s your spirit animal?
- Polar bear
- Bald Eagle
- Honey Badger
- High-vis llama
How do you get your petrolhead fix on holiday?
- Riding electric bicycles
- Renting a fast car
- Watching a race
- Riding a scooter dangerously in only my underwear
- I turn the car part of my brain off on holiday
If you had to be a continent, which would you be?
- Europe – I've got cheese, chocolate and curvy roads for days
- North America – I've got everything Europe has, but bigger. But with worse chocolate
- South America – I'm a bewildering collision of cultures, flavours, scenes and hats
- Africa – I'm by turns beautiful, wild, delicious and most importantly have an army of elephants
- Australasia – Spiders, snakes, views for days, surfing for weeks and Utes for years
- Asia – I love unbelievable food, cool culture, well-kept secrets and cars no one else in the world gets to see
What's your holiday style?
- If the hotel doesn’t have at least five stars I’m taking my Gucci handbag elsewhere
- I actually have AirBnB tattooed on my face
- If a rat doesn’t crawl over my face in the night it’s not authentic
- Three star hotels are the sweet spot, my man
Your biggest holiday fear is…
- Cancelled flights
- Grotty accommodation
- Getting a crap hire car
- Sudden illness
- Running out of money
You’re going on a roadtrip on a different continent. Which car do you hire?
- The cheapest one. It’s only transport, duh
- A convertible – AKA god’s sunroof
- An SUV – I want to be comfortable and feel like a baller
- Something with a premium badge – I don’t want to lower my standards just ‘cos I’m on holiday
Your favourite holiday memories tend to be…
- Beautiful photographs
- Romantic reminiscences
- Another restaurant to add to your ‘best-ever’ list
- Hazy memories of a city’s nightlife
- Staring down a ski slope wondering if that last Jägermeister was wise
- Stunning roads to revisit
Finally, do you like kangaroos?
- I love the furry guys
- The hoppy lil bastards creep me out
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by What's less distracting?
The Thrilling Game-Changing Supercars Of The 50s The Road To The West, Part Two The coolest aircraft you can own as a civilian